Translate

Thursday, March 26, 2015

15 things I wish I had done before turning 25.




 I wish I had my master degree already.


I wish I hadn’t spent so much money unnecessarily.

 I wish I had traveled more.

 I wish I had made friends coming from different 
backgrounds.

I wish I had already started my blog.

 I wish I had made better choices.



                           I wish I had lived in another city and traveled abroad for a semester.


                                                  I wish I had spent less time gossiping.

                              I wish I hadn't been so judgmental.

                  I wish I had paid more attention in class.



          I wish I had gone to the World Cup in Brazil.


  I wish I had cared less about others opinions of me.

        I wish I had done more of what makes me happy.

             I wish I hadn’t settled for less so many times.

        I wish I didn’t let people take my kindness for weakness.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Elle La Belle. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig