Translate

Thursday, March 26, 2015

15 things that I will do before the last day of my 25.

 Work hard for the body that I’ve always wanted. 

Make friends with people that love me for who I am and not what I can do for them.

Appreciate more the little things in life.

Focus on my Masters in Public Health.

Do more of what makes me happy.

Let good things happen to me.

Increase my faith in God.

Follow my intuitions and believe in my abilities of becoming whomever I want to be.

Save more and Spend less.

Find a part-time in  an event planning company. 

Get rid of anything or anyone  that  are pulling me back and do not believe in me.

Let go of my past, I don’t live in it anymore.

Be selective with my battles.

Inspire people.


Give back at least once to my community.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Elle La Belle. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig