Translate

Thursday, May 14, 2015

...And then GOD created NAOMI CAMPBELL.


I have been fascinated with this QUEEN for the longest. It was only a matter of time that I dedicated an entire post to her amazingly fierce self.  She represents to me, the epitome of timeless beauty, style, and confidence. Although I haven’t gotten the chance to stumble upon her presence yet, she gives me the vibe of a woman who owns, by her aura any places that she steps her foot into.  Despite the fact, that she carries herself so well, her rebellious side can never go unnoticed and I absolutely love her for it. I’ve heard that Naomi doesn’t take NO for answer and quite frankly If I were her, I wouldn’t either. Seriously, who would dare not making such a Goddess’s wishes come true? Ahaha. Her face is so perfectly asymmetric and her eyes although mysterious, seem to always know what they want.  Oh and lets not forget her statuesque silhouette that seems to have won over the downfalls of time, that you almost want to wonder if she is REAL. Yes, it is safe to say that God has taken some extra time and care to build her. Naomi has been looking the same for the last 20 years, and just

like fine wine she is only getting better with age. Naomi Campbell, you are my definition of perfection.

































SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Elle La Belle. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig